Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lazy Lunch, Lazy Dinner

Yesterday, I forgot/didn't have time/was too lazy to pack my own lunch, so this happened:


Picked most of the rice off. And this also happened:


I took these pictures when I was already half way through both. But it was a salmon avocado roll and I hit up the salad bar at work and ate tomatoes, onions, organic lettuce, carrots, jalapenos, cucumber and feta. Feta makes any salad instantly better.

Dinner last night happened later than usual, I had to get my computer fixed. When I got home I threw some random ingredients in a baking-safe dish. In the mix went:

-chicken
-broccoli
-spinach
-chicken stock
-some water
-garlic
-1 small box organic condensed mushroom soup

Tossed it in the oven on 400 for about 20-30 minutes.



Haha, probably the least appetizing picture I've ever taken. But it tasted pretty good, was quick and I have leftovers for lunch today.


If you're short on time, don't have a lot of ingredients, are feeling lazy or generally just don't feel like cooking, this is a good recipe to make. You can alter or adjust it, but it's so easy to throw whatever veggies need to be used together with some protein and spices or sauce and toss it in the oven.

Tonight I'm using my Groupon for The Russia House. Unfortunately, since the Groupon expires tomorrow there are no reservations till 10. But I figure we can hangout at the lounge/bar and order food there. At least I hope...


No comments:

Post a Comment