Friday, June 3, 2011

burgers, burgers, burgers, kenny chesney

Yeah, yeah, I made burgers again for dinner last night.
-1 lb grass-fed beef
-1 pastured egg
-garlic powder
-worcestirshire sauce
-s&p


With my trusty staple of lima beans.


Topped with raw cheese! Please notice that I do not use Teflon pans. I will get more into that later, but I'm using regular ol' metal for the limas and a cast iron for the burgers. Sometimes I'll use Teflon, but if you have a choice-don't!

And I actually ate it on a bun. An Ezekiel, sprouted grain bun:


Lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup.


All together now:


I was super satisfied with this dinner. Maybe because it was gigantic.

On another note, I'm going to the sold out Kenny Chesney show tomorrow!! Jennifer, this girl...

(Picture taken in Atlantic City!!)
 
...got us tickets! I'm so stoked, I love country, and country shows are so, so fun. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment