Wednesday, June 15, 2011

blackened salmon salad lunch

This morning before I went to the gym I took a piece of Atlantic (not farmed!!) salmon out of my freezer and put it into a pot of water to thaw. After I got back, got ready and ate some more raw yogurt with honey I seasoned it with garlic, s&p and paprika and tossed it in a cast iron with some butta.

I then chopped up lettuce, tomatoes, onions and carrots. I topped the salad with olive oil, Bragg apple cider vinegar and nutritional yeast.


I've already looked over the menu at Barcode and pretty much decided what I'm getting. Does anyone else do this prior to going to a restaurant?? Probably not. But I think I'm gonna go with swordfish. STOKED

I've also decided I'm going to start canning and preserving all types of food. Salsa, tomato sauce, veggies, liquored fruits. I think it will be super fun and I'll save money. Plus, I'm going to do it during summer when produce is at its peak. I'll keep ya posted

No comments:

Post a Comment