Friday, June 24, 2011

smoky chipotle chicken

These one pot meals have taken over my life.


Coated the chicken in S&P, chipotle and cayenne, then seared in butter. Took out and added onions. Put in over on 400 for about a half hour. I love smoky food. It almost tasted like bacon. I served it with an avocado, and sprinkled everything with cilantro.


So legit.


And now I have some leftovers for lunch.

 Yesterday, the owner of my Brazilian dream house emailed me back to inform me he had already sold it. I was SO bummed. I mean it's not really like I could've bought it anyway, but still. At least I've figured that this is something I'd love to do in the future, and I can work toward it. I mean seriously, what a freaking amazing adventure it would be to up and move to Brazil and maintain a gorgeous farm.

Yesterday was my gorgeous friend Tasha's birthday!!

Tasha, me, Katie

We are having a gigantic crab feast tomorrow and I am beyond stoked. I'm going to be making something for it, which she is unaware of so I won't share just yet. I'm REALLY hoping it turns out for two reasons:

1) I'm a TERRIBLE baker
2) I'm not using any traditional refined or processed ingredients

I'll keep ya posted. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment