Thursday, June 2, 2011

bad food, bad body

I have eaten terribly today. It's okay, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. My body is definitely doing that for me. I feel like crap. I'm dehydrated, my head hurts, my lymph node on my neck is swollen and hurts and I'm super tired. Just drained. For breakfast I had a croissant...there was jelly hiding in it! It wasn't advertised as a jelly croissant. I was sort of pissed. It wasn't even good jelly.

Since I went out last night, I didn't pack a lunch. So I got a salad with tuna on it, and some sushi. The salad went undressed because all the dressings that were offered had soybean oil. Bamma.


Tried to eat around the annoying croutons. The tuna wasn't straight tuna as I was expecting, it was probably mixed with mayo, which means it was mixed with soybean oil. The sushi wasn't so great either.


The healthiest part? This guy:


Thankfully the end of the day is approaching. After work I have to pick up our food from the farm, and then I'll be home to make dinner. And probably cupcakes for tomorrow since my coworker is switching offices. I'm going to hit up My Organic Market and see if they have any non sketchy cake mixes. I was going to make it from scratch but I'm just too tired. I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment