Thursday, June 16, 2011

barcode...gm salmon got the DENY

I'm currently at work munchin' on a bowl of meat. Yeahhh. This morning I made 1 lb grass-fed ground beef, sauteed it with some onions and hot peppers. It's actually really good. Last night I woke up around 1:30 again! And then I couldn't get back to sleep for hours, there was either a car alarm in the distance or one of my housemates' alarms going off ALL NIGHT. I seriously wanted to cry. The last time I checked my phone it was 3. Eventually I fell asleep, and rolled my tired ass outta bed at 5:25 to get to the gym for an upper body workout. But physically I'm feelin' pretty good.

Dinner last night was delicious. The boys got the shrimpy app


While Renee and I split the bruschetta


I can't pass up grilled bread! For my entree I was going to go with swordfish, but Renee reminded me it was not a sustainable fish (thank you!) so I went with the organic chicken.


Buttery sauce on top and shrooms on the side. It was a really nice dinner and the weather was super nice. I love eating dinner outside. I wish today was as nice but it's stormy. And on a wonderful, positive note, the House has moved to ban GM salmon! The FDA was pushing for it (yes, for human consumption. WEIRD). Please read more about it here, it's nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment