Monday, June 20, 2011

weekend recap

Mostly pictures.


Elevation Burger, fancy fries!!


What I wore to the fundraiser. My legs are NOT this skinny or short, this is an optical illusion, and not a good one.


These two dudes were dressed identically at Madams Organ, so I made them pose together. What else was I supposed to do.


JUMBO SLICE. Which I got while walking back to Hayter's house in the middle of the night. It was delicious, but I couldn't finish it. I tried to offer it to people but they declined, until I finally tossed it and heard, "Why'd you throw that away?! I could've eaten it!" Ya snooze ya lose.

On Sunday I decided I wanted Italian and that we should make an Italian feast. Started out with bruschetta. Sliced a local baguette, topped with butter and put 'em in the oven on 400


Topped with:
-local, organic, AMAZING tomatoes from the farmers market
-raw garlic
-basil
-mozzarella
-olive oil
-s&p


You see how red those babies are? Delicious.

We had some rice pasta with a cream based tomato sauce courtesy of Kait. And I made chicken rubbed with rosemary and s&p. I put a little chicken stock in the pan so they chicken wouldn't dry out, covered it and put in the oven at 400.


Love pecorino romano.


Awesome dinner, awesome weekend. I hope everyone has an amazing week, and GO SEE FARMAGEDDON!

No comments:

Post a Comment