Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick Post/Teaism/CAPS!

Happy Friday! This morning I woke up feeling a bit dehydrated from drinking some wine last night. I didn't have time for breakfast, nor was I hungry so I packed a large tupperware with raw yogurt and raw honey for later. I also packed two gigantic water bottles I have, actually I do this everyday (I drink at least 8 glasses a day). I hate to buy plastic water bottles, crappy for mama earth and crappy for my bank account.
 It's so nice outside today! So I decided to walk to Teaism for lunch. If you haven't read it before, I looove Teaism. I rolled with the usual handroll bento:
Tea cured salmon, pickled cabbage, wrap it in seaweed and eat it with brown rice. And a Moroccan mint tea (unsweetened).
Next Friday, I'll being walking to Teaism again, provided the weather is nice. After I ordered I read the sign for their new spring special: tuna tacos! They looked amazing. Rare tuna, special sauce, tomato, onion, cilantro and served with asparagus. My face needs to eat this!

Tonight I'm going to a bar/restaurant with a bunch of friends to watch the Caps game. I'm super excited, I love going out in gigantic groups with my friends and it's the playoffs! C-A-P-S!


No comments:

Post a Comment