Friday, April 29, 2011

I walked to Teaism today for lunch and lo and behold, no tuna tacos. It was a special for spring that they no longer had. I was pretty bummed and resorted to the usual:


This weekend is shaping up to be awesome. Tonight I'm walking over to Chinatown after work to meet my friends Kait and Jenn at La Tasca and then we're heading over to Bar Louie to watch the Caps game. Jennifer is actually my oldest friend, I've known her since I was about 4.
At a party recently. Excuse the rando next to me.
Earlier today I got a text from my friend Timmy asking if I wanted to go to a Nationals game with him tomorrow. I've never been to a Nats game! I met Timmy in high school.
I'm glad he doesn't read my blog, because I'm not sure he would approve of this old, drunken picture of us. I'm not sure I even approve.
Here's another, slightly more acceptable:
NYE like, three years ago.

Then on Sunday, Jennifer and I are going to my buddy Mikey's shop to get tattoos! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment