Wednesday, August 10, 2011

outdoor yoga in my underwear

Yesterday on my way home from work I  got a text from Renee asking if I wanted to do dinner and drinks. My text response was "YES!" So we went to Franklin's and started out with this


I got some crab soup


and mushroom papusas


Normally I'd expect white people not to be so great at making papusas, but these are pretty tight.

Yesterday I got a brilliant idea. You see, there is a door in my room (my room is upstairs in a house) and it opens up to an addition below. So it's my own private roof. Why have I not thought to do yoga out there before?! I was so stoked when I thought of this. I got up early today so I could do some outdoor yoga in my underwear. It was awesome. It was so nice to see the sky go from this


To this


To this


And the weather was perfect. I didn't do some crazy yoga routine, just a some short routines via an app on my phone. I'm probably going to do this every morning now. I loved being outside so early. Wish I could do this year round.

Tonight is lasagna night! I'm super stoked. I love cooking for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment