Thursday, August 25, 2011

dinnerz

Last night I went to Busboys and Poets with Dale and Renee. I'd really like to go there more often. They have awesome outdoor seating! And it's a couple minutes to walk there from my house. Renee and I started off with a bottle of red wine.


I'm making more of an effort to drink red wine because of its high resveratrol (an antioxidant) content. It can reduce the signs of aging, boost your immunity and some studies show it even helps reverse pancreatic cancer.

Renee got a yellow tomato gazpacho that was a perfect summer soup. Of course I forgot to take a picture. She also got some pretty bomb quesadillas


They were chicken quesadillas and full of veggies. I dig that.


I got the burger. I just took the bun off. Gluten free for this girl. Dale also got the quesadillas. Here's a picture of him drinking my gluten free beer


Not gonna lie, I got kind of drunk. And it was kind of awesome. I really like to just sit around outside, eat, drink and talk. It's one of my favorite things to do, and I'll be sad when it's too cold to do it. Fall is coming. I am trying to get stoked on that. Mostly I am stoked for:

  • Halloween
  • the leaves changing colors
  • carving pumpkins
  • wearing scarves, and pants
  • buying cinnamon and pumpkin scented candles
  • the Renaissance Festival!!!!!!
That's all I can think of. Summer is my favorite season. Anyway, I'm hungry so I'm gonna go munch on grass-fed ground beef as a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment