Monday, September 26, 2011

RENN FEST

Renn Fest is amazing. We took a giant bus there and consumed a good amount of beer on the way. Which may or may not be why I looked like this at 11:30 AM


Scott wasn't and does not drink, so he has no excuse for looking so goofy. Just kidding, he's like a cute bug in this picture.

They have oysters at Renn Fest! I was happy to eat some raw shellfish, and actually give my body some nourishing food. They are high in omega-3s, rich in B vitamins and have several minerals including zinc, iron, selenium and copper.


You can also get crazy smoking dragons painted on your chest at Renn Fest.


After spending the day there, Nick, Tasha, Scott and I headed to the new Tara Thai that opened by my house. I got even more seafood in a curry sauce. Pretty good.


And on Sunday it was fiesta day in Scott's neighborhood. I got some awesome pictures



My new ride.



The view from Scott's window. A giant blow up can of coconut juice. And my personal favorite, a giant blow up of Goya adobo seasoning.

And on Sunday night Scott made me dinner! I was so stoked and proud of him for cooking.


Brown rice noodles topped with spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, broccoli and asparagus cooked in COCONUT OIL!


Such a good weekend, despite the fact that I drank a lot. I'm going to try to stick to my guns this week and eat primally. Later today I'll probably do a post of everything I've consumed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment