Tuesday, September 13, 2011

rando

I've been a serious slacker when it comes to updating my blog. I've been eating out a lot more though, so here are some rando pictures of restaurant food:


Not sure if I posted the above yet? Duccini's pizza! Seriously, da best.


Fried tortilla with guac at this Mexican place in Georgetown Scott took me to.


Shrimp fajitas at said Mexican joint.


Smoked salmon salad at Meridian Pint. Hit this place up for brunch on Saturday, I dug it.


Seafood Risotto at La Tomate in Dupont for dinner on Saturday. I really like the menu here.



Scott and I at the Spanish Steps after dinner.


Mung bean and veggie pancakes at Cafe Green for brunch on Sunday.


And again, the raw cinnamon bun. Next time I think I'ma hit up there raw banana pancakes. I LOVE raw food! I can't wait to go there for dinner and get the raw pizza.


Sunday night, Scott and I went to dinner at Marx Cafe. We got other food I forgot to photograph, but this was the bruschetta and hummus. I liked both, despite the high gluten content.

Hopefully I'll have some actual recipes and helpful food information up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment