Friday, February 11, 2011

New Puppy and Delicious Chipotle

Mike and I got a new puppy!
Clearly, he is the one on the left. The doggie on the right is Nick's dog and we love him too. We named our puppy Caedus (pronounced like ky-dus). Mike is probably the biggest Star Wars nerd in the world. He originally wanted to name him Malice, which definitely was not happening. But he later wanted Caedus, thankfully, and it was a name I liked too so it worked out.

He is the sweetest puppy in the world and I love him! I knew puppies were a lot of work but holy hell, he tries to chew and eat everything. The other night I needed to take a shower while Mike was at hockey so I had to take him in the bathroom with  me. He HATES being alone, he has pretty severe separation anxiety right now, so much so that he actually tried to jump in the shower with me. He got his cute little face all wet, thank god he's too small to make it over the tub.
Last night when we got home we had to take Cae to get some necessary dog stuff (toys, crate, etc). It was a nice lil' trip and he got lots of attention in Petsmart. After that we had to pick up our weekly shipment of food we buy from a local farmer, and after this I was STARVING. I didn't want to take the time and wait to make dinner, so we ate at the only fast food joint we ever eat at: Chipotle. Mike, Nick (roommie) and Dale (other roomie/Mike's bro) eat there all the time, and I understand why, it's a good choice and friggin' delicious. I love that their animals are grass-fed and come from non-giant-corporate farms. Their cheese and sour cream come from cows not treated with hormones.

That's actually a picture of one of Mike's burrito bowls. I usually get:
  • beans
  • chicken and/or barbacoa
  • double scoop tomatoes
  • corn
  • guacamole
  • lettuce

I can't get over how tasty Chipotle is. If you're even looking for a quick meal or are craving fast food, definitely hit up Chipotle. It's the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment