Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me from A to Z

First off, the food!
I don't keep a lot of traditional snacks (crackers, chips, bars, etc) in my house because they are usually processed/filled with sugar/contain vegetable oil. And the ones that aren't...are expensive! Last night after dinner while watching the Capitals dominate the Penguins, I wanted to munch on something. So I made sort of a healthier caprese salad.
-roma tomato
-raw cottage cheese
-olive oil
-basil
Super simple and great for you, especially at night. The protein in cottage cheese has slow absorption, so your body can use it as you sleep.


I've seen this littler survey around bloggies and I thought it was super cute.


A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Queen!

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom. Gross.

D. Dogs: CAEDUS!

My baby! Da cutest!

E. Essential start to your day: Detox tea with coconut oil.

F. Favorite color: All of them! I can't choose.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5’8″.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I have absolutely no musical talent unfortunately. I tried the flute and was terrible. I'm pretty sure my elementary school band teacher would've kicked me out had I not left.

J. Job title: Conference Assistant.

K. Kids: No way Jose.

L. Live: DC 'burbs.
M. Mom’s name: How about my dad's name? Ron.
N. Nicknames: Dani, and some other embarrassing ones that Mike calls me for no reason, like poop monster (but I swear I'm not a poop monster).

O. Overnight hospital stays: Bunches, I was sort of a sickly kid (from not eating well!).

P. Pet peeve: LOUD CHEWERS! GAH!

Q. Quote from a movie: Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. -American History X

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty!

S. Siblings: Keith, Ronnie, Joseph.

T. Time you wake up: 6:30 weekdays, around 8 on weekends.

U. Underwear: VS boyshort!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I seriously can't think of one.

W. What makes you run late: Filling my water bottles, losing my keys/coat/shoes/everything.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Also a lot. Clumsy kid.

Y. Yummy food you make: Umm...all of it? Minus that weird potato leek soup I attempted yesterday that I will not share with you.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Umm dolphins? Are these even zoo animals? Whatever, they're super smart and I saw a story on how a bunch of them circled a group of lifeguards in Australia to protect them from sharks that were about to eat them. AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment