Thursday, March 29, 2012

fried chicken skin

I finally understand Cartman and why he wanted to eat the chicken skin off all the chicken on South Park. That sh*t is good! I made my usual chicken legs last night, sauteed them in coconut oil and real beef stock (have ya'll cooked with real beef stock? It's amazing, oh my god) and peeled the skin off. I put the chickens in the oven, and fried the skin in the oil and stock.


I have no words.


Took the skin out, and in went the cauliflower. This sauce way amazing.


Chicken leg, chicken skin and cauliflower all in a beef broth coconut oil gravy. With an avocado, tomato and cilantro salad.

Tonight I get more raw milk! It's been so long. Like two weeks. I crave it so badly. I'm also getting pork spare ribs! So stoked to cook up some fatty meat and devour.


No comments:

Post a Comment