Thursday, July 7, 2011

teaism and vegan treats

So, I bought lunch out today. And it was awesome. I don't regret it one bit. What'd I get? The usual.


Sub rice for broccoli. Really delicious broc, by the way. I have no idea what they put on it, but it ruled.


I actually had a bunch of brown rice at dinner last night, with garlic, mushrooms and asparagus. A friend and I went to Toscana Grill in Clarendon. It was super good. But the star of last night's dinner was the vegan cake. Of course, I forgot to take pictures. But anyway, we split a chocolate layer cake and it was amazing. I want to cry thinking about it. I don't even like sweets all that much, and I want more of that damn cake. With raw milk. I don't even want to know what's in it. I seriously just googled all over the place so I could find out which bakery in Pennsylvania makes this face rocking cake. Turns out it's a place called Vegan Treats. I am on a mission for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment