Friday, July 15, 2011

chicken, dos ways!

I like variety. In life, and in my food. I get bored pretty easily. I had a whole package of chicken the other night and thought it'd be a good idea to cook it two different ways and eat that throughout the week. Thus, tomato basil chicken, and creamy mushroom chicken.

Tomato Basil Chicken:
-ripe tomatoes
-fresh basil
-shit ton of garlic
-refined coconut oil (flavorless! chyeahhh)
-chickens
-butter at the end

Creamy Mushroom chicken:
-mushrooms (really?)
-coconut oil
-even more garlic
-milk
-butter at the end

Just throw it together and sautee. For dinner I had one of each, and an artichoke with melted butter.


Variety is the spice of life, or something.


I liked the mushroom one more.

On another note, I was riding the metro this morning, like all mornings, when I saw this gem of a tattoo. I think it may inspire my next one. In case you can't tell, that is a tongue, accompanied by "Oh La La."


At lunch I peeped this dude.


This was attached to my tea this morning.
"We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other."
I AGREE.


Tonight I'm  hitting up Acadiana with some friends I've had since elementary school, Kelsey and Gordo (I refuse to call him Andrew). They dated for a week in 7th grade. It was serious. Tomorrow I'm going to Artscape with Sara and then to Jennifer's birthday at McGinty's. McGinty's is an awesome Irish pub that I frequented (read: drank a lot at) when I lived in downtown Silver Spring. I am STOKED. Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment