Monday, July 11, 2011

best breakfast ever

I'm so happy I made it to the gym before work this morning. I know it's not a huge accomplishment but I'm still proud of myself. I definitely feel like going to the gym at 5:30 sets me up for a better, more productive day. I did a lower body workout and ended with some ab work. I wasn't dying, it wasn't my hardest workout, but I'm glad I at least did something. When I got home, I went through my normal routine of a raw protein shake, got ready and then made breakfast. Probably the best breakfast ever, because it is partly the best side dish ever. I sauteed onions, mushrooms, spinach and bacon in some butter. I was going to scramble in some eggs, but instead I just cracked two eggs over top, turned the heat down and covered until the eggs were cooked through.


I love the yolks of eggs, they're really the best part. They also contain a ton of nutrients. Eff eating only the egg whites, it's gross anyway.


Sooooo good.

This post is part of Monday Mania.

No comments:

Post a Comment