Tuesday, July 5, 2011

saturday brunch, saturday dinner

On Saturday I made brunch for my girls Anjuli and Kait at Kait's parent's house (they were out of town). I seriously love cooking for people. I made some farm fresh eggs


And served them outside.


Alongside some smoked Atlantic salmon, avocado and raw cheese.


And made brunch drinks out of this stuff


Could be OJ...


We hung out all day and eventually it was time for dinner. I was planning on grilling but the propane was out. So I sauteed a Trader J's seafood medley of shrimp, scallop and calamari in olive oil and garlic. We also made quinoa with olive oil, garlic, feta, sliced almonds and cranberry. Mixed together, this was awesome. I am now craving quinoa, and have been since Saturday. As far as grains go, it is one of the lesser offensive to me.


Eventually I caught on and mixed it all up. BOMB!

I'm getting off work soon and trying to think of what to make for dinner. I have no idea. I want seafood but I'm out. I want chicken, but I'm out. I do have a shit ton of ground beef with organs though...Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment