Thursday, March 17, 2011

spaghetti and meatballs...and chipotle/zodiac

Last night I headed to Ikea after work to pick up things I needed for my new digs. I sort of hate shopping at Ikea (alright, alright, I sort of love Ikea). So, starving, on the way home and not wanting to wait to cook, I stopped at the only fast food joint I eat: Chipotle! God I love Chipotle. If you haven't heard me say it before, this is absolutely the best option for fast food. The meat is even grass-fed! I get:
black beans
peppers and onions (occasionally)
chicken and/or barbacoa
2 scoops maters
lettuce
sour cream
guacamole (sometimes two scoops)
Looks like frickin caesar salad! They jipped me on my maters!


But I figure I'll also supply you with my spaghetti and meatball recipe. I really love spaghetti and meatballs. I also prefer my spaghetti sauce creamy, if you do not then just omit the cream.
Sauce:
-organic marinara
-diced tomato
-diced onion
-garlic
-cream
-butter
Sautee garlic, tomato and onion. Add the other ingredients.
Meatyballs:
-grass-fed beef
-pastured egg
-garlic
-parsley
-onion
-spinach (occasionally)
-sun dried tomato (occasionally)

And I use gluten free rice pasta. Assemble.
Super simple:

I like mushrooms sauteed in butter.
Served with a side salad.

Today's challenge I'm supposed to talk about my astrological sign and if I think it fits me. I don't really think any of you care. So, there is a description if you want to read here. And yes, I do agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment