Friday, December 23, 2011

"fun" facts friday

Last night I made bone broth out of chicken legs. Chicken legs are cheap! I really do get a lot of use out of them. Bone broth heals your gut! Get on that.


Chicken legs that I roasted for a while with balsalmic vinegar and garlic. Served with a side of mushrooms, bacon and snap peas cooked in butter. AWESOME. I also have this for lunch today. Dos meals! Saves money.


I made Christmas cookies for Mike, Nick, Tasha and Dale! They're gluten-free chocolate chip, I used Bob's Red Mill. They are NOT primal. But, at least they're gluten-free. I'm happy to make my friends cookies.


Here is Scott eating the batter for the same cookie mix.


Typical.


And here is my big guy!


Dinosaur head!


Also, I've been drinking this tea every morning for the past few days. I randomly bought it at Yes, but it got wonderful reveiws on Amazon. Several people said it really helped them clear up their persistent acne.


And, I've never done this, but I'm going to do a fun facts Friday. I see this on blogs all the time, and the facts are never fun. I don't give a crap that you got up at 5 am to curl your hair. You had a salad for dinner last night? Don't care. What is fun about that? So hopefully these are interesting at least.

1. Due to some events this morning, I'll share that I do not have a nice mom. I generally try to keep my two blogs separate, but I don't really see the point anymore. If you're not offended by the f word, you can read about it here.

2. Germs are good for you. I'm not afraid of germs. I don't generally eat things off the floor, but that wouldn't freak me out. How do you think we help build our immune systems? Do you think our ancestors lived in a sanitized world?

3. I believe in aliens. I think with all the evidence, and the sheer infinity of the universe, it's stupid not to. I also think they help guide us, that they regularly visit and are awesome all around.

4. There are cures for cancer. Starting with prevention. But, several people have had success using natural remedies like Gerson Therapy, essiac tea, and Burzynski treatment.

5. And of course, it's a fact that fat is good for you. Cholesterol, is good for you and there is actually only one type of cholesterol. And the readings youget at the doc, ain't so accurate. To read more, hit up my favorite blog, Mark's Daily Apple.

I hope everyone has an amazing and safe holiday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment