Thursday, December 29, 2011

another grain free dinna

Dinner last night:

Veggies cooked in coconut oil and GF soy sauce. As well as fish cooked in coconut oil. Plus avocado and hot sauce.


Scott ate his with quinoa and black beans. I did not take a picture.


The day after Christmas, Scott and I went to Cafe Green for brunch.


Green juice: kale, cucumber, ginger, lemon, celery.


Mac and cheese and kale with quinoa pasta. Fake cheese, but it was soy free. How? I have no idea. I tried to eat the kale because kale is retarded good for you. I had trouble after Scott said it tasted like lizard foreskin.


I got raw pizza.


And we split these gluten-free nachos. They were still corn chips, which are absolutely not ideal. But I only had a few.


Some of our gifts to each other. DC sports jerseys. Why do I look like an Asian with blonde hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment