Friday, December 30, 2011

comet ping pong

Last night I finally got my grubby little hands on some gluten-free pizza. Yes, it was still made with grains, and no, that is not primal. But, I'm young, and when I go out with my friends to a pizza and ping pong joint that offers gluten-free, you bet your boots I'm gonna eat it. You can also bet that the next morning (this morning) it destroyed my stomach since I rarely eat grains.


But seriously, it was so good. The best GF crust I've ever had. I got it with smoky mushrooms and melted onions. Too good. Too bad it hurt me so much. But, I guess I sort of expected it/had it coming.

Tonight Scott and I are going to the Caps game! It was one of his Christmas presents. For New Years I got us a hotel room in Annapolis and made reservations at Level Small Plates Lounge. Level offers Scott food (veg) as well as Dani food (GF/meat/seafood). And it's a Dani restaurant because they source majority of their food locally. They also list all of the farms they use, which I adore. I'm all about supporting restaurants that are sustainable. Sunday we are seeing Wale at the Fillmore! So stoked!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment