Friday, October 21, 2011

CREAM OF CRAB SOUP

Last night:

CREAM OF CRAB SOUP!

Get stoked.

-1.5 cups chicken stock
-half a carrot
-little bit of diced onion
-a shit ton of butter
-1 quart of cream
-celery seed
-pecorino romano
-two cans of crab
-a shit ton of Old Bay

Saute onion and carrot in butter. Add stock. At the end, add crab and cream. I didn't let t his cook for a long time like a lot of soups call for. What's the point? It was unnecessary with this soup.


Holy God.


I'm not sure there's anything better than a shit ton of butter and Old Bay.

For lunch today:


I have a little bit left at home which I will be stoked to eat before going to dinner tonight at Green Papaya with Scott. Then it's a dance party at the Velvet Lounge!! Halloween/Birthday party tomorrow and Shannon and Wes' wedding on Sunday! For this I took off work on Monday. Such a good weekend ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment