Thursday, October 6, 2011

GET SOME!

Seriously. Chocolate mousse. Made out of avocado. I've seen various recipes on a lot of other blogs for this. I didn't look at any of them when I finally decided to make this last night, and it still came out AWESOME. Since avos are kind of pricey and I didn't want to use several in case I effed it up, I only used one. So, ingredients:
-1 avocado
-1.5-2 tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
-2 tablespoons of raw honey
-1-2 tablespoons of the not strong at all vanilla extract from Trader J's (be careful, some v extract is quite potent)
-sprinkle of cinnamon (totally optional, but cinnamon is my jam and I thought it made this taste even better, and a little bit like Fall)

I mixed it all up in the food processor.


And then I cried because I actually made a dessert that didn't suck. Seriously, if you're a sweets person, make this. It didn't taste at all like avocado.

Last night I also made burgers, using my food processor.


-egg
-1 lb ground beef
-1 glove garlic
-splash of worcestirshire


Put under the broiler.


Used half of a sprouted spelt bun.


Topped with smoked gouda.


Smoked gouda is so legit. And now I have cheeseburger salad for lunch today:


Layers of lettuce, tomato, onion topped with the hamburger, and added some cubed gouda and topped with ketchup. Stoked!


No comments:

Post a Comment