Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scott's birthday

Scott's birthday was a little over a week ago. For one of his b-day presents I had ordered him his favorite cake, death by chocolate from Vegan Treats, up in Bethlehem, PA. I've had the cake before, and despite it being vegan, I think it's the best chocolate cake I've ever had. I ordered the cake through Busboys and Poets and went to pick it up on Friday after work. Turns out, they'd forgotten to order it. I seriously wanted to cry. They had a vegan white chocolate raspberry cheesecake so I went with that. At least they gave me half off.


So we had a pizza and beer party on his roof for him, followed by a party bus to Dave & Buster's. It was pretty sweet. His other present was tickets to the Caps opener, which we won.


I love going to Caps games, they're so fun. We headed to Proof in Chinatown after the game. I got organic chicken:


And he got tofu and veggies.


On Sunday I made a bunch of food and we hiked and had a picnic at Great Falls. Great Falls is so amazingly gorgeous and I'm thankful that I live so close to such beautiful scenery.








So even though it wasn't my birthday, I'd say it was a pretty awesome birthday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment