Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Austin!

Here's to resuming my blog. I recently went to Austin to visit Eden!

I rode a bull!


 It won.


I danced on a bar at Coyote Ugly!


I got a tattoo!


Just kidding!


I saw weird meat (I bought tacos from this stand, but couldn't eat them).


Saw some dudes play music at Freddie's.



Had an awesome brunch! Organic veggies and egg omelet with green chile sour cream sauce! At Kerbey Lane!


With delicious queso and salsa! Kerbey Lane queso: quac covered in queso topped with pico. AMAZING!


They also had carafes of mimosa for $10!


We had a lot.



Pregaming before brunch!


Sake bombs!





Delicious Japanese food!


Austin!


Fun Fun Fun Fest!


CHILDISH GAMBINO!




$10 Tecates!



Touche Amore!


Some dude with robots! He made them! They played instruments!


Lunch at Uncle Billy's on Lake Travis!


Picture from years ago!



CATHEDRAL OF JUNK!




So amazing.






Dinner at Curra's!


Avocado margarita! Genius.




More Cathedral of Junk.




Plane ride home.




I had a great time with Eden and Josh in the Lone Star state. But I was happy to get back to DC and see Scott. It was SUCH a fun trip and I had an amazing time.



No comments:

Post a Comment