Thursday, October 6, 2011

mmmm

The other night I made a really good stir fry. I started out with shrooms, asparagus, peppers and tomato.


And added onion, broccoli, garlic, tamari (wheat-free and organic soy sauce), raw honey, raw ginger and rooster sauce.


And  had it again for lunch the next day.


That day, being this past Tuesday, was not a great day. I won't go into detail, but I almost cried. I drove to the ATM in my neighborhood after work only to find that it didn't work. Since my day up to that point was stressing me out a lot, I'm not gonna lie, I totally teared up. Haha. And then I smelled the burgers from Elevation Burger next door. So that happened.


Couldn't resist.


And to relieve some of my stress, I hung out with this bro:


Da cutest,



happiest,


sweetest


puppy in the world.


Sure, he almost tore my fingers off when I walked him (or he walked me?) but whatever. So when Renee texted asking if I wanted to get a drink after work, my answer was a definite yes. We hit up Franklin's, they're now rocking their Octoberfest menu, which is awesome.

They're also rocking their Octoberfest beer, which is delicious. But full of gluten, so I passed and we split a bottle of pinot noir instead.


We also split the fried green tomatoes (one of my favorite appetizers EVER, my grandma used to make 'em)


and the spinach dip, which I've never had and it was delicious.


I only had about two small pieces of bread, I mostly ate the dip by itself. So even though my day started out pretty stressful, it ended pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment