Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

I've had a lot of significant life changes in 2011, and whereas I could stress about them, I'm very happy. Even while they were happening, I thought I should've been more stressed than I was. I contribute this to my sunny disposition, and of course eating primally. I swear to you that eating this way will make you happier. I can't discuss the super personal details, not only because I don't want to but because they're not only my my details to share. But here are some things that went down.

In 2011 I:
  • Ended a three year relationship
  • Moved out on my own
  • Got a promotion
  • Became best friends with my ex, and I wouldn't trade anything for my friendship with Mike
  • Visited my bff in Austin, and went to Fun Fun Fun Fest
  • Acquired a house (a condemned, half destroyed house, but a house)
  • Found out some pretty sucky news regarding my health, and am taking my treatment into my own hands and curing myself
  • Met the love of my life
  • Started to reconnect with my spiritual side
  • Made it not only to Chincoteague, but also Kill Devil Hills! Two beaches I've never been to
  • Planned a trip to Bocas del Toro, Panama
  • Really found out that the secret to happiness is choosing to be happy and working for it
I am so stoked for 2012 and am going to make it the best year of my life thus far. Things are changing, I'm growing and I'm just so excited to have an amazing time with all the people I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment