Tuesday, June 21, 2011

no food. gym rat.

In my typical bag blogger fashion, I totally forgot to take any pictures of dinner last night. Which is unfortunate, because it was pretty legit. I sauteed onion, green pepper, garlic and a tomato in butter before adding chopped chicken. And then just a little spaghetti sauce...and even more butter. It was pretty delicious. I also made Julia Child's braised cucumbers, exluding the mint because I don't like mint in savory dishes, and because I didn't have any. After hearing how amazing they were, I was disappointed.

So. Gym at 5:30am > gym at 6:30pm. Yesterday morning I was so tired from the weekend so I slept in and went at 6:30 after work. It was fine and all, but way more crowded and cut into my chill out time after work. Plus, I feel much more productive when I go in the morning. I'm thinking tonight I'll even clean my room.

Sorry for the short and lame post today. On the plus side, I'll be making grass-fed meatballs for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment